Are significant organisational changes requiring large-scale movement of documents or email between systems?
Has moving or integrating volumes of content or data caused problems for users, either by slowing their systems down or disrupting their usual activities?
Are new hires, leavers, mergers or acquisitions adding extra workload for your document management system specialists?
At a glance
- Complex automated imports and exports are stress-free because even the most advanced or intricate rule sets can be fully supported.
- Disruption free movement means users can continue to function as normal, completely unaware that large scale file processing is taking place.
- Seamlessly integrates with iManage giving easy access and control via a simple web interface.
- Complete control of exactly what and when imports occur, plus reassurance as current status reports, exceptions and potential issues are all highlighted.
- Export full workspace structures from iManage Work including the profile data associated with each document.
- Useful additional features such as the option to select/deselect documents, folders and workspaces; import from multiple sources including file shares, exchange public folder and PST files; and the ability to print the contents of a workspace in the order presented.
Phoenix Business Solutions is now part of the Morae Global Corporation family. Read the Press Release.
Why Importer and Exporter make a difference
From mergers and acquisitions to lateral hires or leavers – there are numerous events that result in a requirement for large scale migration of data, files, documents and email from one system to another. The key to success is achieving this complex task accurately and without disturbing the delicate balance for your existing users as they conduct their day-to-day business.
Importer and Exporter are two distinctly separate products that allow firms to invest in a specific toolset to address a specific requirement. Both Importer and Exporter resolve common issues associated with migrating data files to or from iManage, making life a little easier when workspaces need to move.
Our latest news and events
Want to know who we’ve been working with in the professional services sector? Or see how our products, services and solutions are making a difference for businesses just like yours? Read our latest news or come and see us at our next event.
- When: 18 Aug, 2019
Morae Global Continues Growth with Appointments of Marcia Goldenberg and Ryan Murphy as Managing Directors and Shawn Christen as a Senior Director
- 13 Jun, 2019
Morae Global Acquires Content Management and Digital Transformation Provider Phoenix Business Solutions
- 25 Apr, 2019
- 20 Mar, 2019
- 22 Feb, 2019
- 12 Feb, 2019
- 08 Jan, 2019
- 19 Dec, 2018
- 09 Nov, 2018
- 05 Nov, 2018