Join our 45 minute webinar presented by Phoenix and iManage on the 16th March 2017 at 1:00 PM AEST.
Phoenix APAC has invited iManage’s Director of Product Marketing, Aaron Rangel, and Solutions Engineer, Craig Zofchak, to introduce iManage’s newest solution for threat detection and monitoring: iManage Threat Manager.
Imagine a hacker has compromised user’s credentials and is merrily downloading your content – what then?
Threat Manager employs machine-learning techniques to spot anomalous use of the system. The clever bit is that it doesn’t do this based on firm-wide static thresholds, it identifies when a user is doing something out of character – such as downloading or accessing more document and matters than usual and reacts accordingly.
Want to find out more? Join our webinar and learn:
• Strategies for limiting the impact of breaches
• How machine learning and big data analytics are used for early breach detection
In addition to a product demonstration, iManage presenters will explain how Threat Manager:
• Detects sophisticated threats from internal or external sources with high levels of accuracy
• Reduces the risk of data breaches (predicts malicious behaviour)
• Decreases false positives (so valuable resources are spent only on alerts with the highest likelihood of being fraudulent)
• Protects data from external and internal threats
• Complies with client demands for security measures that safeguard their confidential information
• Uses comprehensive investigative tools, reports and process automation to neutralise threats.
• Learn how to limit the exposure and reputational damage that a breach can bring to your firm.
If you are interested in learning more, join our 45 minutes webinar presented by Phoenix and iManage on the 16th March 2017 at 1:00 PM AEST..
16 Mar, 2017
13:00 - 14:00 AEST