Changing the Scope of Matter Management in Support of Client Value, Practice Efficiency and Law Firm Profitability
We will be attending the conference. Applied Research and Knowledge (ARK) Group are hosting their eighth annual conference on The Mechanics of Law Firm Profitability: People, Process and Technology. The focus is on the changing scope of matter management in support of client value, practice efficiency and ultimately law firm profitability.
Greg Weigel, Regional Director - Americas of Phoenix Business Solutions will be at the conference. Contact him here if you would like to meet and discuss your requirements making the first steps in making your business Be Efficient, Be Safe and Be Smart.
Talks will cover:
- Profitability - The Business World vs. Law Firms
- How Exactly Are Law Firms Calculating Profitability?
- Profitability Analysis: Reporting is Just the First Step
- Using Machine Learning to Predict and Maximize Profitability
- Aligning Law Firm Compensation with Profitability
- Tipping Point: The Rise of Legal Operations In-House Counsel and Law Firms Can Build a Relationship Based on Trust
- You Can't Innovate in Six Minute Increments: This Issue of Time
- Results from the Most Comprehensive Law Firm Profitability Survey Ever
21 Mar, 2019
08:30 - 16:30
- When: 14 Nov, 2019
- When: 17 Oct, 2019