On 25th-26th September 2018, Phoenix Business Solutions is pleased to be attending and sponsoring The Alternative Legal Management Summit 2018 at the Forest of Arden Country Club, in Birmingham (Warwickshire). The event is the only one of its kind – a by-invitation event for managing partners and CEO’s from the UK legal mid-market.
The Alternative Legal IT Conference is unique, now in its 10th year it is the only Conference totally focused on how IT can support and influence the strategic development of the mid-market Law Firms.
The event has built a regular attendance of over 110 Law firm IT Directors from the mid-market.
The highlight of the event, is the case study roundtables that are hosted by IT Directors which stimulate shared experiences and lessons learnt.
The event model facilitates both business and networking through:
- An intensive master class on developing effective legal leadership for the ambitious mid-market firm
- More, and smaller, round tables so that you can share problems and solutions with your peers
- Discussions centred around the challenges facing your market: People, Business Processes, Business Structures, M&A, Pricing and Technology Innovation
- “Round table in the round” – an alternative and interactive format for an Alternative Event
- Plenaries on personifying your brand, what your clients want and protecting your firm against social engineering, plus an update on what all managing partners need to know about AI
- The Alternative Legal Management Summit live survey, this year taking a frank look at your relationships with IT vendors
Join a community of like minds, with others who are facing many of the same threats and opportunities, for two days of inspiring content, frank debate and enjoyable networking.
For further information and to book an appointment with one of our industry experts, please contact us.
25 Sep, 2018
Forest of Arden Country Club, Warwickshire, CV7 7HRBirmingham, Warwickshire
- When: 14 Nov, 2019
- When: 17 Oct, 2019