On 1st & 2nd May 2017, Phoenix is pleased to be exhibiting at the Legal Innovation & Tech Fest 2017, in association with the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) and the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA).
Hosted at the Hilton Hotel Sydney, the Legal Innovation & Tech Fest will celebrate the people, technology and innovations that are transforming the way law firms and in-house legal teams operate.
Through a combination of case studies, thought-leadership presentations, discussion groups, product demonstrations and panels, the two day event will cover a comprehensive range of hot topics and challenges facing the legal community, including:
- Building an effective business case for legal innovation;
- Creating the skills and capability for successful innovation;
- Project, change and stakeholder management;
- Data-driven decision making: being able to know, and able to show;
- The legal business of the future: is it the end of the billable hour?
- Cracking the user experience conundrum to drive user adoption;
- The impact of artificial intelligence, automation and augmentation
Phoenix is proud to be amongst the exhibitors helping to drive innovation and transformation through technology. We will be showcasing the full suite of our document and email management solutions, including the market-leading iManage Work, as well as our own information management and collaboration solutions, Phoenix MatterView and Phoenix Workspace Control.
Learn how colleagues and peers within law firms and in-house legal counsel have achieved greater efficiency; time and cost savings; best practice in corporate risk management and compliance; and better collaboration between teams with our technology solutions and consultancy & support services.
For further information and to book an appointment with one of our industry experts, please get in touch.
- When: 23 Oct, 2017