On Tuesday 11th July 2017, Phoenix Business Solutions is pleased to have been invited to moderate sessions at The 3rd Annual Global Leader Corporate M&A Forum.
Hosted at The Inner Temple, London, The Global Leaders Corporate M&A Forum brings together companies and advisors from around the world to discuss issues and trends. The programme balances international legal insights with a high-level global business and economic overview, provided by dealmakers and industry players.
This year's topics will include:
• Keynote address: The great game of global trade
• How will nationalism, protectionism, de-globalization impact global M&A?
• The rise of Shareholder Activism and its impact on M&A
• From AI to Cyber Security: Views from Tech Insiders
• Global tax harmonization and its possible effects on M&A transactions
• Deal certainty: risk sharing and hurdles to closing in public M&A
• Cyber security and hackers breaching law firms
• Money laundering regulations and obligations
• Balancing conflicting due diligence duties in cross-border transactions
The fast-paced innovation of the 4th industrial revolution impacts our daily legal practice and the deals we do. It's also fuelling new markets, which are evolving quickly.
Graham Haldane, Technical Director at Phoenix Business Solutions will be taking part in a panel discussion titled From AI to Cyber Security: Views from Tech Insiders at 15:50 – 16:30.
Alongside Graham, other senior legal experts will help separate out the hype from the reality, and decode the impact digital transformation is having in the market and on your practice. If you've ever wondered about AI, cognitive services, machine learning, ethics of AI, Internet of Things, cloud related patents or cyber security best practices and how they impact you and your clients, this session is for you.
In addition, Graham will be co-moderating a breakout session titled, Cyber security and hackers breaching law firms.
For further information and to book an appointment with one of our industry experts, please contact us.