Phoenix Business Solutions is pleased to sponsor the annual iManage User Group Meeting taking place on the 29th November at The May Fair Hotel in London.
The event will focus on product updates and roadmaps for all areas, including iManage Document & Email Management; Artificial Intelligence; and Security, Risk & Governance.
This is also an opportunity for you to get up close with the Phoenix and iManage teams and ask any questions you may have.
- 8.30-9.20 Coffee & Networking in the Partner Pavilion iManage Demo sessions
- 9.20-9.30 Welcome by User Group Chairman
- 9.30-10.30 Keynote address & Roadmap
- 10.30-11.00 Getting Security Right
- 11.00-11.10 Partner showcase
- 11.10-11.30 Coffee break
- 11.40-12.10 iManage RAVN & Work 10.2
- 12.10-12.55 Migrating to Work 10, Work admin tools, control center, deepdive
- 12.55-13.05 Partner showcase
- 13.05-14.00 Lunch / Partner networking
- 14.00-14.10 Partner showcase
- 14.10-14.40 Cloud Update
- 14.40-14.50 Our journey to the Cloud: Customer story
- 14.50-15.00 Partner showcase
- 15.00-15.30 Security, Risk Mitigation & Governance
- 15.30-15.50 Coffee Break
- 16.00-16.10 Partner showcase
- 16.10-17.10 Support Update & Hints & Tips
- 17.10-17.30 Q & A / Panel discussion
- 17.30-21.00 iManage Christmas Party
Phoenix looks forward to meeting all attendees, and should you wish to discuss any of the above subjects with our expert consultants or to understand how the above can impact your organisation, feel free to arrange an appointment with us or contact us in advance of the event.
Our latest news and events
Want to know who we’ve been working with in the professional services sector? Or see how our products, services and solutions are making a difference for businesses just like yours? Read our latest news or come and see us at our next event.
- When: 02 Sep, 2019
- When: 18 Aug, 2019
- 19 Jul, 2019
Royds Withy King chooses Phoenix Business Solutions to upgrade to a cloud-based Document Management System
- 15 Jul, 2019
- 05 Jul, 2019
Morae Global Corporation Appoints James Rojas, CPA, to Serve as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- 26 Jun, 2019
- 20 Jun, 2019
Morae Global Continues Growth with Appointments of Marcia Goldenberg and Ryan Murphy as Managing Directors and Shawn Christen as a Senior Director
- 13 Jun, 2019
Morae Global Acquires Content Management and Digital Transformation Provider Phoenix Business Solutions
- 25 Apr, 2019
- 20 Mar, 2019