On the afternoon of 12th April, Phoenix is hosting a Forum to examine the Reality of the Digital Future at the Marmite Food Lab, Zurich. This event is free to attend and will be followed by apéro riche (networking with drinks and canapes).
A lot of "buzzwords" are currently being heard - digitisation, blockchain, AI, just to name a few, and with the help of high-calibre technology experts from Phoenix, iManage and RAVN, we will explore what lies ahead, what your firm needs to prepare and the benefits of a digitalised future.
We start the event with a keynote speech by Oliver Flaskämper, the founder of numerous companies with independent Internet business models (geizkragen.de, content.de, nettolohn.de, semigator.de and bitcoin.de). He will discuss blockchain technology to give you a clear idea of what can be achieve with it and how you can benefit from it.
In times of technical innovation, all eyes are on disruptive business approaches, ICO's and technology. And as champions of innovation you must consider liability, approvals, data protection and the like. However, what does it take to legally support innovation? Carmen De la Cruz will discuss.
Join us for a journey into the digital future: -
- 15:30 - 16:00 Registration
- 16:00 - 16:10 Welcome
- 16:10 - 17:00 Blockchain: Will this revolutionise the world?
- 17:00 - 17:30 Blockchain & Co – Innovation from a legal perspective
- 17:30 - 18:10 The new era of DMS and EMM: How professionals work today
- 18:10 - 18:20 Refreshment break
- 18:20 - 19:00 Machine Assisted Learning and AI: A look behind the curtain
- 19:00 - 19:30 Data security, policy & records management
- 19:30 - 19:35 Closing remarks
- 19:35 - 21:00 Apéro riche (networking, drinks & canapes)
Download the full and UPDATED agenda here
- When: 14 Nov, 2019
- When: 17 Oct, 2019