Hosted & held at Osborne Clarke: Innere Kanalstraße 15, 50823 Köln (Cologne), Germany
Click here for the event information in German.
Phoenix Business Solutions and iManage are delighted to host a Cyber Security Information Day on the 27th April 2017.
The cyber security landscape continues to change and evolve, and the threat of cyber attacks is increasing exponentially. Attackers are becoming more refined, precise - and successful. In addition, the EU Data Protection Act (EU-GDPR / EU-DSGVO) enters into force on 25 May 2018. Organisations must be prepared for the implications on how data is managed and curated within the businesses, making the ability to demonstrate strong data governance policies a commercial imperative.
The implications for legal and professional services firms is immense and the Phoenix Cyber Security Information Day is designed to provide detailed insight into the areas firms are vulnerable to under GDPR, along with the practical steps they can take to mitigate the risks:-
- Dr. Marc Störing, partner and data protection expert at Osborne Clarke, gives an insight into what you should be prepared for in relation to the EU Data Protection Act (EU-DSGVO).
- Ralf Kaiser, Head of IT at Hengeler Mueller, shows you where your ‘dark data’ can be found and how you can make it ‘visible’ in order to become compliant with the latest regulations.
- Stephen Murphy and Deborah Garcia of iManage, will present the iManage products designed to address the latest cyber security issues and ensure sensitive data is protected 24/7
- iManage Threat Manager is the key component for an effective information security program in your organisation.
- iManage Security Policy Manager helps you easily manage and integrate global security policies into your organisation.
For more information please contact us.
GDPR compliance and the rising cyber security threat are without doubt massive incentives to improve the accessibility and management of documentation and data and the flow of information around the business.
But improving data management also offers measurable commercial benefits, from increasing client confidence to unlocking business value. Secure, policy-driven access to information for all not only underpins compliance requirements but also delivers effective cost control, and drives business agility and efficiency by encouraging collaborative working. The incentive may be regulatory, but the benefit extends far beyond ticking the box: achieving compliance will significantly reinforce the value of a firm’s information resources.
27 Apr, 2017
10:00 - 17:00 CEST
Innere Kanalstraße 15, 50823 Köln (Cologne), Germany
- When: 14 Nov, 2019
- When: 17 Oct, 2019