Do you need a more effective way to manage and access hard copy and electronic documents across your business?
Is it taking fee-earners too long to find what they need when they need it?
Would your firm like to utilise the leading edge IT and processes already developed within other areas of professional services?
At a glance
- Add structure to your document and email management with job-centric file management and easy-to-use search and retrieve.
- Faster access to key information such as plans, photos, financial data, contracts and emails via a single view for each job.
- Support mobile working with secure electronic access via laptops, tablets, and smartphones – removing reliance on large volumes of physical files and documents.
- Designed for the property sector – our solutions fit perfectly with the way your fee-earners and support staff work and will help you improve collaboration, client interaction and speed of response.
- A trusted partner with a proven track record, end-to-end service and ongoing support once your solution is in place.
How we make a difference
The property sector is embracing new technology and mobile working, but keeping pace with the electronic document and email management requirements that underpin this often requires a change in entrenched working practices and the IT systems in place.
Like other professional services, property is a highly ‘document-dependent’ sector and therefore the practicalities of introducing and integrating new technology can seem daunting. However, centralised, structured file management not only makes it more efficient for fee-earners to access the relevant job files, it also brings the added benefits of faster client response, improved information security and greater opportunities for effective collaboration across multiple sites.
Our latest news and events
Want to know who we’ve been working with in the professional services sector? Or see how our products, services and solutions are making a difference for businesses just like yours? Read our latest news or come and see us at our next event.
- When: 23 Apr, 2018
- 23 Feb, 2018
- 16 Jan, 2018
- 08 Jan, 2018
Verowave Technologies & Phoenix sign strategic partnership to facilitate legal document production & collaboration
- 15 Dec, 2017
Grant Thornton Australia selects Phoenix Business Solutions as strategic technology implementation partner
- 29 Nov, 2017
- 24 Nov, 2017
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg adopt Phoenix MatterView to help save attorneys’ time and maximize their effectiveness
- 25 Oct, 2017
- Case study
- 05 Oct, 2017
- 15 Sep, 2017