Do you want the peace of mind of having certified, dedicated support personnel ready and available to assist you in your hour of need, not just during office hours but all the time?
Is it important for your IT supplier to be familiar not only with your hardware and software, but with your customised configuration and set-up too?
Would you prefer a support service that genuinely operated as an extension of your team rather than as a distant service provider?
At a glance
- Choice of support options to suit your needs including Standard, Premium and Total Care.
- Dedicated technical consultant who is familiar with your set up and systems.
- 24/7 availability of technical support with high quality customer service and fast response times, giving you total peace of mind.
- Specialist iManage Work expertise on demand as and when you need it.
- Annual systems health check to ensure a firm foundation for your ongoing support, enhanced familiarity with your evolving systems and reduced risk.
- Regular fine-tuning activity ensures your system continues to support your business and optimum performance is always achieved.
How we make a difference
When your systems and set-up are unique, and your users expect nothing less than premium service, giving responsibility for support to a third party can be a concern. We understand that natural anxiety – so much so that our support team see themselves as an extension of your firm rather than simply an external service provider. We genuinely believe that nothing less than excellence is the only level of service – and that’s what we provide: 24/7.
Our latest news and events
Want to know who we’ve been working with in the professional services sector? Or see how our products, services and solutions are making a difference for businesses just like yours? Read our latest news or come and see us at our next event.
- When: 23 Apr, 2018
- 23 Feb, 2018
- 16 Jan, 2018
- 08 Jan, 2018
Verowave Technologies & Phoenix sign strategic partnership to facilitate legal document production & collaboration
- 15 Dec, 2017
Grant Thornton Australia selects Phoenix Business Solutions as strategic technology implementation partner
- 29 Nov, 2017
- 24 Nov, 2017
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg adopt Phoenix MatterView to help save attorneys’ time and maximize their effectiveness
- 25 Oct, 2017
- Case study
- 05 Oct, 2017
- 15 Sep, 2017