On 18th – 19th September, Phoenix Business Solutions is pleased to be attending and sponsoring The Alternative Legal Management Summit 2017 at the Oxford Belfry Hotel in Thame, Oxfordshire. The event is the only one of its kind – a by-invitation event for managing partners and CEO’s from the UK legal mid-market.
Now in its 2nd year, the Summit will bring together legal leaders with a vision to embrace change and business transformation. The event highlights those business leaders who want to share ideas and learn from peers to prepare their law firms for growth and to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
The event model facilitates both business and networking through:
- An intensive master class on developing effective legal leadership for the ambitious mid-market firm
- More, and smaller, round tables so that you can share problems and solutions with your peers
- Discussions centred around the challenges facing your market: People, Business Processes, Business Structures, M&A, Pricing and Technology Innovation
- “Round table in the round” – an alternative and interactive format for an Alternative Event
- Plenaries on personifying your brand, what your clients want and protecting your firm against social engineering, plus an update on what all managing partners need to know about AI
- The Alternative Legal Management Summit live survey, this year taking a frank look at your relationships with IT vendors
Join a community of like minds, with others who are facing many of the same threats and opportunities, for two days of inspiring content, frank debate and enjoyable networking.
For further information and to book an appointment with one of our industry experts, please contact us.