Are you looking for an IT partner that understands how law firms operate, the technologies they use and the challenges they face on a daily basis?
Do you require help in identifying solutions to address specific problems?
Is your firm considering the benefits of transitioning to the Cloud but are concerned about the information governance and security risks associated with doing so?
At a glance
- A partner you can trust thanks to our impeccable track record, our size and stability, and our legal sector pedigree.
- Experts in legal IT, we have in-depth experience of all the leading software and hardware solutions, and are specialists at integration across various platforms.
- iManage Platinum Partner - we are the preeminent global partner of choice for firms requiring exceptional support, advice and guidance to exceed their enterprise content and information management needs.
- End-to-end service offering including solution design, custom development, project management, implementation, IT support and outsourced services.
- World class support from high level technical consultancy to innovative application development to stress-free implementation.
How we make a difference
Users want their IT systems and business applications to be intuitive, secure, reliable and easy to navigate. But as your firm’s needs evolve, keeping pace with changing requirements sometimes requires extra support.
At Phoenix we work with you as a trusted partner from the outset. You’ll find that we quickly become an extension of your team too. As we are already at ease in the legal sector – it’s the area we know best after all – we can focus straightaway on getting to know the specifics of your systems, your people and your processes. Together we meet your objectives, no matter what solution you are looking for.
See why Brabners chose Phoenix MatterView
Watch our video case study on why Brabners chose Phoenix MatterView.
Brabners is a corporate and commercial firm of over 200 lawyers with offices in Liverpool, Manchester and Preston. Brabners recently invested in a significant IT infrastructure upgrade and the implementation of best of breed legal software to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the service they offer to our clients. MatterView was an important piece of this objective.
Our latest news and events
Want to know who we’ve been working with in the professional services sector? Or see how our products, services and solutions are making a difference for businesses just like yours? Read our latest news or come and see us at our next event.
- When: 23 Apr, 2018
- 23 Feb, 2018
- 16 Jan, 2018
- 08 Jan, 2018
Verowave Technologies & Phoenix sign strategic partnership to facilitate legal document production & collaboration
- 15 Dec, 2017
Grant Thornton Australia selects Phoenix Business Solutions as strategic technology implementation partner
- 29 Nov, 2017
- 24 Nov, 2017
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg adopt Phoenix MatterView to help save attorneys’ time and maximize their effectiveness
- 25 Oct, 2017
- Case study
- 05 Oct, 2017
- 15 Sep, 2017